Requirements for use of saw blades
* 来源 : * 作者 : admin * 发表时间 : 2020-03-18 * 浏览 : 52
1. Work, the workpiece should be fixed, profile positioning in line with the direction of the knife, so as not to cause abnormal cut, do not apply side pressure or curve cutting, the knife should be stable, avoid blade impact contact with the workpiece, this can result in breakage of the saw blade, or the workpiece flying out, causing an accident.
2. Work, found the sound and vibration abnormal, cutting surface rough, or smell, must immediately terminate the operation, timely inspection, troubleshooting to avoid accidents. 3. At the beginning of cutting and stop cutting, do not feed too fast, to avoid broken teeth and damage.
4. If cutting aluminum alloy or other metal, to use a special cooling lubricant, in order to prevent the saw blade overheating, produce a tooth, and other damage, cutting quality.
5. The chip-removing groove and slag-absorbing device of the equipment can ensure the smooth flow, so as to prevent the slagging and blocking, and affect the production and safety.
6. Dry Cutting, please do not cut for a long time, so as not to affect the service life of the saw blade and cutting effect; wet cutting, should add water cutting, guard against leakage. Seven .
The gap of the upper guide block is not suitable, and the back of the saw is pressed too heavily, so that the tension at the root of the teeth of the saw band is too large and the crack is caused to break the band Check method: Adjust the cut point of the two wheels so that the back of the saw is at a certain distance from the shoulder of the wheel and the paper is not cut. 1-0.2 mm, and make sure that the back of the saw is exactly the same as the guide block; the clearance of the Guide block is 0. . 5mm. The wear of guide block causes the back of saw to be worn, which causes the back of saw band to crack and twist, which causes the band to break. There are obvious wear marks and grooves on the guide block alloy, irregular scratches on the back of the saw and fracture at the scratches. The band saw should be checked frequently.